There are some administrative tasks that only the Databricks account owner can perform. The account owner is typically the user who created the Databricks account.
This section covers the following tasks:
- Access the account console (legacy)
- Manage your subscription (legacy)
- Configure your AWS account (cross-account IAM role)
- Configure AWS storage (Legacy)
- Configure audit logging
- View billable usage (legacy)
- Deliver and access billable usage logs
- Monitor usage using cluster and pool tags
- Databricks workload types: feature comparison
The account management processes included in this section are focused on non-E2 accounts (including free trial and credit-card billed accounts). If your account is on the E2 version of the platform, see Manage your Databricks account (E2).