There are many ways to manage and customize the default network infrastructure created when your Databricks workspace was first deployed. This section discusses the tools available to you to manage your AWS network configurations.
- Get EC2 instance information
- Secure access to S3 buckets using instance profiles
- Secure access to S3 buckets across accounts using instance profiles with an AssumeRole policy
- Secure access to Kinesis across accounts using instance profiles with an AssumeRole policy
- Set up AWS authentication for SageMaker deployment
- Proxy traffic through a NAT gateway
- VPC peering
- Customer-managed VPC
- AWS firewall restrictions
- AWS configuration resources
- Supported Databricks regions
See also Databricks Terraform provider.