This documentation has been retired and might not be updated. The products, services, or technologies mentioned in this content are no longer supported. To view current admin documentation, see Manage your Databricks account.
Legacy workspaces will be retired on December 31st, 2023. For more information, see End-of-life for legacy workspaces.
There are some administrative tasks that only the Databricks account owner can perform. The account owner is typically the user who created the Databricks account.
This section covers the following tasks:
- Access the account console (legacy)
- Manage your subscription (legacy)
- Configure your AWS cross-account IAM role (legacy)
- Configure AWS storage (legacy)
- View billable usage (legacy)
- Proxy traffic through a NAT gateway
- Access cross-account S3 buckets with an AssumeRole policy
- Cross-account Kinesis access with an AssumeRole policy
- Analyze audit logs
The account management processes included in this section are focused on non-E2 accounts (including free trial and credit-card billed accounts). If your account is on the E2 version of the platform, see Manage your Databricks account.