As a customer, you have access to all Databricks free customer training offerings. These offerings include courses, recorded webinars, and quarterly product roadmap webinars. You can access the material from your Databricks Academy account. Follow these steps to get started:
Go to Databricks Academy and click in the top navigation.
- If you’ve logged into Databricks Academy before, use your existing credentials.
- If you’ve never logged into Databricks Academy, a customer account has been created for you, using your Databricks username, usually your work email address. You must reset your password. It may take up to 24 hours for the training pathway to appear in your account.
After you log into your Databricks Academy account, click in the top navigation.
The courses and pathways available to you appear. Courses are organized into persona-based pathways:
- Business Leaders
- Platform Administrators
- SQL Analysts
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
Click Start Learning Pathway to display the courses in a pathway.
For additional help accessing and navigating the free training, see these brief videos:
- Create a Databricks Academy training account
- Access free customer training in Databricks Academy
- Navigate free customer training in Databricks Academy
If you’ve followed the steps above and do not see the pathways in your account, send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you are not a Databricks customer, see Purchase training to learn how to access training.