Databricks provides many tools for securing your network infrastructure. This guide covers general security functionality. For information about securing access to your data, see Data governance guide.
- Security overview
- Access control
- Secret management
- Credential passthrough
- Credential redaction
- Customer-managed keys for encryption
- Encrypt traffic between cluster worker nodes
- Secure cluster connectivity
- IP access lists
- Configure domain name firewall rules
- Best practices: GDPR and CCPA compliance using Delta Lake
- HIPAA-compliant deployment
For security information specific to Databricks SQL, see the Databricks SQL security guide.