This documentation site provides how-to guidance and reference information for Databricks and Apache Spark.
This section shows how to get started with Databricks.
This section provides an overview of the variety of Databricks runtimes.
This section shows how to use a Databricks Workspace.
This section shows how to create and manage Databricks clusters.
This section shows how to use Databricks notebooks.
This section shows how to use Databricks jobs.
This section shows how to use Databricks libraries.
This section shows how to work with data in Databricks.
This section shows how to connect business intelligence (BI) tools to Databricks clusters to query data in tables.
This section shows how to use Delta Lake on Databricks.
- Delta Lake
- Introduction to Delta Lake
- Introductory Notebooks
- Table Batch Reads and Writes
- Table Streaming Reads and Writes
- Table Deletes, Updates, and Merges
- Table Utility Commands
- Delta Lake API Reference
- Concurrency Control
- Migrate Workloads to Delta Lake on Databricks
- Presto and Athena Compatibility Support for Delta Lake
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Additional Resources
These sections provide Apache Spark information using Databricks examples.
- DataFrames and Datasets
- Structured Streaming
These sections provide information about machine learning features supported by Databricks.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Graph Analysis
This section provides information about genomics application support in Databricks.
Developer tools help you develop Databricks applications using the Databricks REST API, Databricks Utilities, Databricks CLI, or tools outside the Databricks environment.
This section provides information about migrating workloads to Databricks.
These topics provide information about securing your Databricks infrastructure and data and ensuring that privacy requirements are met.
This guide shows how to manage your Databricks account.
This section provides information about new Databricks functionality.
This guide provides information about submitting and managing support tickets, as well as information about managing your Databricks Support contract.
- Log in to the Databricks Help Center
- Create a support case
- Update or respond to a support case
- Close a support case
- Update or respond to support cases opened by others
- Escalate a support case
- Update your profile
- The admin console
- Enable and create contacts (admin only)
- Set read and write access (admin only)
- Update your organization’s preferred timezone (admin only)
This guide provides information about submitting feature requests and other feedback using the Ideas Portal.
- Ideas Portal