This documentation site provides how-to guidance and reference information for Databricks and Apache Spark.
This guide shows how to get started with Databricks.
This guide shows how to use Databricks as an end user.
This guide shows how to administer your Databricks account.
This guide provides Databricks REST API reference information.
- REST API
- REST API 2.0
- REST API 1.2
This section provides information about new Databricks functionality.
This guide shows how to use Delta Lake.
This guide provides Apache Spark reference information using Databricks examples.
- SQL Guide
- Spark R Guide
- DataFrames and Datasets
- Data Sources
- Connecting to SQL Databases using JDBC
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Select
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Binary Files
- Import Hive Tables
- Avro Files
- CSV Files
- JSON Files
- LZO Compressed Files
- Parquet Files
- Riak Time Series
- Zip Files
- Structured Streaming Guide
- Machine Learning
These guides provide information about advanced topics in machine learning.
- MLflow Guide
- Deep Learning Guide
- Graph Analysis Guide
- Genomics Guide
These guides provide information about migrating workloads to Databricks.
This guide provides information about submitting and managing support tickets, as well as information about managing your Databricks Support contract.
- Support Guide
- Log in to the Databricks Help Center
- Create a support case
- Update or respond to a support case
- Close a support case
- Update or respond to support cases opened by others
- Escalate a support case
- Update your profile
- The admin console
- Enable and create contacts (admin only)
- Set read and write access (admin only)
- Update your organization’s preferred timezone (admin only)
This guide provides information about submitting feature requests and other feedback using the Ideas Portal.
- Ideas Portal