This notebook uses ElasticNet models trained on the diabetes dataset described in Train a scikit-learn model and save in scikit-learn format. The notebook shows how to:
- Select a model to deploy using the MLflow experiment UI
- Deploy the model to SageMaker using the MLflow API
- Query the deployed model using the
- Repeat the deployment and query process for another model
- Delete the deployment using the MLflow API
For information on how to configure AWS authentication so that you can deploy MLflow models in AWS SageMaker from Databricks, see Set up AWS authentication for SageMaker deployment.